Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gorgon City: Love From The First Sound

Thanks God for the people I meet in my life. One close friend of mine has shared a music track with me. No need to say that the track was by some unknown guys called Gorgon City. And the track was so meaningful for me ("Real" feat Yasmin - watch below). That's how I've become addicted to this magic music.

After couple month spent waiting for the fresh tracks and mixes from Gorgon City, I've discovered they're gonna perform in London, UK. And my happiness was endless. I had my UK visa, bargained about vacation with my lady boss. So the luggage was packed, tickets purchased and my London adventure started.

At the day, I've arrived to Electric Brixton. What a nice place: poshy theatre, filled with energy and inspiration! The performance was awesome! All the crowd moving in the global wave. Sound was everywhere, in the each body cell...


At the moment Gorgon City is becoming more and more popular, so I'm proud having seen their show in Lo this year.

Here is my personal pick of the best Gorgon City tracks:


And some videos from Gorgon City show in London, UK (April 2014).