Friday, April 6, 2012

Must See & Listen: Tina Karol - "Nizhno" ("Gently")

Can't be silent any more. That's the most touching and impressive song and video I've seen lately. The song is playing again and again in my headphones during some days. So I must share it with everybody.

Tina Karol has changed my mind about her couple of times. At first I was surprised by her participation in "New Wave" contest in Jurmala and amazing show (even with broken microphone!).


Then I was disappointed by her behavior - she had become "super star b*tch". But now after some of Tina's interviews about that period of her life I've understood the reason and author of all scandals around famous singer.

After her marriage and birth of a child Tina has started a new page in show business career. But still I didn't like most of her light-minded songs, because to my mind they were aimed at unthinking audience.

And at last I've found in Internet Tina Karol's new video (for the old composition but in new adaptation) "Nizhno" ("Gently")! That's the masterpiece! That's my girl! Someone can say the idea of the video is stolen, but who cares. The team of professionals has created wonderful product, what else do you need? (By the way, Tina is looking like Meg Ryan.



Anyway I invite you to enjoy the music video with me and wish you a good day!
Be gentle with your partners...