Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nuweiba Pradise (Photos)

Spring has come. At last. What can be better than snowy April! Yeah, that's the time to plan your vacations. The first wish - to appear in the warm exotic place. Better with the sea (or mountains?). Golden sand and turquoise waves, tender sun and gentle wind, silence and... silence... - that's my perfect vacation menu. The second wish - not to spend whole entire fortune for some days in "nirvana". I remember the place in Egypt can become the best shelter for city dwellers.

Nuweiba. That's our destination. It is a coastal town in the eastern part of Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, sandwiched between the Sinai mountains and the Gulf of Aqaba, and is located some 150 km north of Sharm el Sheikh, 465 km southeast from Cairo and 70 km south of the Israel–Egypt border separating Taba and Eilat.





Frankly, didn't really want to do anything except relaxing on the beach or near the pool, but finally I've tired myself by taking some pictures on the mobile phone camera. Let me show you some photos made by me during 1 week rest in this wonderful place.




Nuweiba can definitely become your personal paradise!